Armour-wearing warriors know the value of good protection, so add comprehensive defense to your medieval or fantasy ensemble when you wear the Richard Oiled Chainmail Hauberk, a knee-length, long sleeve tunic made of steel rings. These rings are woven together in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern, and the rings of the armpit area are fully riveted for added durability. This chainmail tunic is shown over a gambeson, which is recommended for proper safety and comfort. While not included, a belt can be worn over the hauberk to help distribute its weight. A fantastic addition to the armour of various characters, this chainmail armour piece is ideal for LARP and costume use.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- 9mm inner diameter rings
- Rings are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Length of long sleeve hauberk reaches knees on most wearers
- Rings in armpit area are fully riveted for added durability
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded gambeson
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of 14 gauge mild steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Frequent oiling is necessary for maintenance
- Store by coating in machine oil
- Chest: 35.4-49.2 Inches
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 26 Inches
Measurements are approximate.