Steel your nerves and prepare yourself for battle as you don the Richard Oiled Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk over a padded gambeson. This steel chainmail tunic is made up of flattened rings woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. With its full length sleeves and tunic length that falls to about the knees on most wearers, this chainmail armour provides great coverage and protection. The flat ring hauberk is shown over a padded gambeson, which is recommended for best safety and comfort. Cinch the waist with a belt, as shown but sold separately, to help distribute its weight. Ideal for many medieval inspired characters or fantasy warriors, this steel hauberk is a must-have addition to any armoured look. Great for LARP or costume use, wear the Richard Oiled Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk to your next live action roleplay event, or let its comprehensive design impress at your next costume-worthy event.
Care Instructions - This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment. Occasional oiling is necessary for maintenance. When storing your chainmail armour, protect it from oxidation by coating with machine oil.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Made of 1mm thick rings with 10mm inner diameters and 12mm outer diameters
- Flattened rings are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Length of hauberk reaches knees on most wearers
- Long sleeves offer great coverage and protection
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded gambeson
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of flattened steel rings
- Chest: 35.4-49.2 Inches
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 26 Inches
- Weight: 24.3 lb
Measurements are approximate.