Bolster your armoured look with the Richard Steel Chainmail Coif. This steel chainmail hood covers the head, neck, and shoulders. Wear it on its own over an arming cap, or wear it underneath a helmet for an extra level of protection. Made up of a multitude of steel rings woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern, each ring is 1.6mm thick and has an inner diameter of 9mm. This steel chainmail hood is galvanized with zinc, giving it a shiny metallic look and protecting it from rust. Whether your reenactment or LARP character has a knightly disposition or hails from a medieval-themed fantasy realm, the Richard Steel Chainmail Coif is a fantastic way to add detail and protection to your armoured warrior costume or LARP outfit.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Coif covers head, neck, shoulders, and sides of face
- Made of 1.6mm rings with 9mm inner diameter
- Rings are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Zinc galvanization guards against rust
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded arming cap
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Head Circumference - 18 Inches
- Face Opening Height - 4.5 Inches
- Face Opening Width - 6 Inches