Offering unrestricted wrist movement, the Steel Markward Short Gauntlets are each constructed with six pieces of 18 gauge polished steel. Highly versatile in their style, wear these gauntlets with almost any other suit of armour. They are adjusted via three sturdy leather buckled straps and are perfect for protecting the hand in light combat or for simply finishing the look of any historical reenactment outfit. For extra coverage, check out our Steel Markward Gauntlets (MY100091), which feature a similar style but with the addition of wrist protection.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
This listing is for the gauntlets only. Leather gloves are not included.
- Each gauntlet constructed from six pieces
- Design allows for complete wrist movement
- Fastened using adjustable buckle straps
- Great for wearing over leather or chainmail gloves
- Perfect for use in LARP events or historical reenactments
- Sold in sets of two
- Made of 18 gauge polished steel
- Length: 6.1 Inches
- Width (Back of Hand): 6.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.