Made up of several suede panels, the Tenebra Armour Skirt brings a classic look to leather armour. A great piece for protecting the lower body, the waist of the skirt is adjustable at the back via two leather buckled straps. The panels, attached to the belt portion via cords and eyelets, can be unattached and reattached in whatever manner suits the wearer. Available in various colors, the Tenebra Armour Skirt can suit a variety of LARP looks, and features a cotton lining for extra comfort. Pair it with the matching Tenebra Armour Vest (MY100354) to complete the look.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Fastens in the back with two adjustable buckled straps
- Skirt panels are attached to belt portion by cords threaded through eyelets
- Panels can be removed or added, allowing for customization
- Great addition to a variety of LARP and historical reenactment looks
- Made of cowhide suede with a cotton lining
- Waist: 41-44 Inches
- Length: 19 Inches
Measurements are approximate.