Prove your thunderous might when you step onto the battlefield wearing the Thore Steel Nasal Helmet. Inspired by early medieval designs, this handmade steel helmet sports riveted strips across its skull in classic spangenhelm form. Its conical skull is strengthened by wide strips of riveted metal that cross at its apex. A long nasal guard attached to the steel helmets brow features an angular central ridge, providing face protection without inhibiting vision. Secure this historical helmet to your head using its two leather straps. Whether you are dressing as a skillful warrior hailing from the early Middle Ages or a fantasy realm, the Thore Steel Nasal Helmet makes a fine addition to your historical costume or LARP outfit. While the inside is lined with cotton covered foam, we recommend wearing it over a padded arming cap for proper safety and comfort.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Based on early medieval helmet styles
- Pointed skull features crossed riveted strips
- Long, angled nasal guard riveted to brow
- Inside lined with cotton covered foam
- Secures via two leather straps
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Helmet made of 19 gauge steel
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Circumference: 25.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.