For full arm protection, the Blackened Gustav Full Arm Guards are a great choice. They feature a classic, versatile design with just the right details, such as their decorative grommets, layered look, and darkened, anti-rust finish. Round plates protect the elbow joint on each piece. Sold in sets of two, these arm guards can easily be adjusted to suit the needs of the wearer via the shoulder buckle, which is useful for attaching spaulders, and additional leather straps that secure it to the arms. Sure to suit a variety of medieval looks, the Blackened Gustav Full Arm Guards are a great addition to any LARP armour set or light reenactment outfit.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Attach to spaulders via leather buckled strap
- Fasten to arm via leather buckled straps
- Each arm includes a round elbow plate
- Sold in sets of two
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
- Upper Arm Plating Length: 5 Inches
- Elbow Plating Length: 7 Inches
- Wrist Plating Length: 4 Inches
- Upper Arm Circumference: 13-19 Inches
- Lower Arm Circumference: 10-13 Inches
Measurements are approximate.