Gorgets are plate armour made to protect the neck, and our Blackened Gustav Gorget does its job with versatile style. Made of 18 gauge blackened steel, this high-quality piece makes a great addition to any suit of plate armour and can be worn either under or over the breastplate, as well as on its own over a layer of padding. The buckled leather strap over each shoulder makes it a breeze to attach spaulders of your choice to this classic gorget. Add it to your LARP outfit for extra protection, or use it to complete your favorite suit of historic armour for light reenactment.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Designed to protect the neck and upper chest
- Wearable both under or over a breastplate
- Equipped with buckled straps for pauldron attachment
- Closed by an adjustable strap on the side
- Fantastic addition to any suit of plate armour for light reenactment
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- Neck Circumference: NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.