Wear the Blackened Markward Shield Tasset with your favorite LARP and medieval armour sets for extra style and protection. Made of 18 gauge blackened steel, this functional tasset features a triangular design with curved top edges for a hint of elegance. A highly versatile plate armour piece, this tasset is easily added to most belts with two leather loops fastened to its back. For the extra crafty, it can also serve as a great base for self-customization, such as decorating with personal heraldry.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Attaches to belt via two leather loops
- Versatile design with elegantly curved edges
- Matches with a variety of LARP and historical outfits
- Great base for crafting personal heraldry
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel
- Length: 9.4 Inches
- Width: 7.1 Inches
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
Measurements are approximate.