The Soldiers Steel Shoulder Armour offer impressive protection, each piece consisting of a wide, rounded pauldron plate layered over a closer-fitting, contoured spaulder. Shoulder, upper arm, and armpit are all guarded with steel. This hand crafted, 19 gauge steel shoulder set has been given a polished finish, great for knightly looks and versatile enough to suit almost any medieval or fantasy style. The top of the pauldrons can be secured to gambesons or other armour and clothing using included brass point tie strings. The lower spaulder plate secures to the upper arm with a buckled leather strap. Whether in LARP combat, light reenactment, or at a costuming event, add comprehensive protection and style with this steel spaulder and pauldron set.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Layered plates provide comprehensive protection
- Features a polished finish throughout
- Secures in place with tie strings and straps
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Sold as a set of two
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel
- Straps are made of leather
- Steel armour should be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 12.6 Inches
- Top Plate Width: 16.5 Inches
- Bottom Plate Width: 7.5 Inches
- Weight: 3.9 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.