Made of bright, polished steel, the Georg Bracers offer their wearer a classic yet stylish look. Sold as a set, their asymmetrical shape ensures complete mobility of the arm, an essential facility when on the battlefield. Sold in sets of two, these bracers are fastened to the forearm with two leather straps and buckles on the back. The edge of each armour piece is decorated with rivets and ridges, a classic embellishment easy to wear alongside other plate armour pieces. These bracers make a stunning addition to any LARP or historical reenactment outfit.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Sold in pairs
- Asymmetrical cut for maximum arm movement
- Decorated with rivets and ridges along the edges
- Attached to forearms via two buckle straps
- Great for completing any set of medieval light armour
- Crafted from polished 18 gauge steel
- Length: 10.25 Inches
- Top Width: 8.3 Inches
- Bottom Width: 6.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.