The perfect piece of steel plate armour for LARP warriors who want protection and excellent maneuverability, the Steel Elias Short Cuirass cuts off at the midriff, allowing full rotation of the torso when fighting. This short body armour looks great combined with a chainmail shirt, showing off a bright metal finish that suits medieval knight and champion character types. We recommend wearing a gambeson or other padded arming wear with this steel breastplate for increased comfort. This armour includes both front and back protection. Check out our other great pieces of Elias-style armour to make a complete set for your next re-enactment or role-play battle.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features midriff design
- Excellent front and back torso protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Chest: 36-50 Inches
- Breastplate: Neckline to Waist - 10 Inches, Shoulder to Waist - 12 Inches
- Backplate: Neckline to Waist - 12.5 Inches, Shoulder to Waist - 15 Inches
Measurements are approximate.