Made of 18 gauge polished steel, the Gustav Gorget is a versatile piece of plate armour suitable for a variety of LARP and other medieval inspired outfits. It can be worn both over and under a breastplate or on its own over a padded underlayer. The sturdy buckled strap on each of the shoulders of the piece makes it easy to attach a variety of spaulders. Gorgets are armour pieces designed to protect the neck and upper chest from attack, and the Gustav Gorget provides this fundamental defense with impeccable quality and adaptability.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Designed to protect the neck and upper chest
- Wearable both under or over a breastplate
- Equipped with buckled straps for pauldron attachment
- Closed by an adjustable strap on the side
- Fantastic addition to any suit of plate armour for light reenactment
- Neck Circumference: 22 Inches
Measurements are approximate.