Perfect for Renaissance fairs, LARP events, and other kinds of historical re-enactments, the Steel Gustav Full Arm Guards offer excellent protection while still allowing you to bend your elbow and move your arm as desired. The arm armour can attach to spaulders with a leather strap on the inside. Three additional buckled straps secure the plate armour to the wearers arm. The simple round couter can easily be decorated with heraldic symbols to make these steel arm guards unique and personalized. We recommend wearing padded arming wear underneath for increased comfort. Be sure to check out our other Gustav-style armour when you create your next warrior ensemble!
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Worn with buckled straps
- Excellent arm protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
- Upper Arm Plating Length: 5 Inches
- Elbow Plating Length: 7 Inches
- Wrist Plating Length: 4 Inches
- Upper Arm Circumference: 13-19 Inches
- Lower Arm Circumference: 10-13 Inches
Measurements are approximate.