Classic design and excellent functionality make the Steel Gustav Spaulders a fantastic addition to your warrior ensemble. Ideal for Renaissance fairs, LARP events, and re-enactments, the style of the medieval spaulders suits a wide range of characters. The shoulder armour is assembled from five interlocking components, lending a lot of freedom of movement to the wearer. The steel spaulders can attach to a collar with a leather strap. This plate armour shows off a bright metal gleam that goes great with other pieces of our Gustav-style armour. We recommend wearing padded arming wear with the metal spaulders to increase comfort. Please note that this item must be worn with a gorget.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Made from five interlocking parts
- Excellent shoulder protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Pauldron Length: 13 Inches
- Pauldron Width (Widest Point): 9 Inches
- Weight: 5.35 lbs
Measurements are approximate.